OBD TOOL CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autel MK808 Customer Reviews

Go down

Autel MK808 Customer Reviews Empty Autel MK808 Customer Reviews

Post by Admin Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:13 am

Obd2eshop has collected some customer reviews on Autel MK808. Post them here for you to take a reference.

Fast and intuitive operation saves you a lot of time during repairs

I love the Autel MK808. It’s a responsive touch screen tablet with an Android operating system and wireless internet. You can easily look up information on the spot while working on a vehicle. It also has quick links to your online repair manuals. Fast and intuitive operation saves you a lot of time during repairs. You can save customer info in the scanner, so you have information at the ready for repeat customers or to educate aggressive customers. If you’re using this for personal use, you’ll have a reference on hand of your own vehicle’s issues.

If you’re a personal user, you would be able to detect and address lots of car issues by yourself

This tablet diagnostic tool worked exactly as needed on the Nissan. I connected it with the OBD2 port and then powered it on.

It could be easily updated via Wi-Fi through the update package files and I didn’t need to connect it to the PC to download software, which was very convenient. Additionally, it supported Auto VIN retrieving, from which I could straightforwardly get detailed info of the car, ranging from engine type to where it was manufactured. There were two modes of diagnosing and I personally preferred ‘auto scan’ because it offered full system diagnosis and comprehensive codes. But if you wanted to check a certain system, ‘control unit’ was a better choice. By the way, I was impressed by the comprehensive Live Data Stream. When this function was selected, the screen displayed the data list for the selected module. I can transmit the parameters into graph, checking my car’s real-time running status in an intuitive manner. It was fortunate that it owned shop manager and data manager for offering recorded historical problems, so I can take the historical as references when I encountered some hassles. Overall, if you’re a personal user, you would be able to detect and address lots of car issues by yourself without requiring the assistance of a skilled technician by your side.

worked well on 2014 Toyota corolla, supports OBDII full functions, such as reading and erasing codes, live data, I/M readiness and vehicle information and so on

I have to say that this MK808 has powerful functions and worked well on my 2014 Toyota corolla. With this all-in-one diagnostic tool, I don’t need to open up my car hood to find out the cause of MIL especially in cold winter, but just sit in the car to operate it. Its tablet-like design and 7-inch touch-screen make it easy to navigate and read codes. And I was able to boot up it just within several seconds to start the diagnosis and press the button laid in the upper left corner of the screen to choose the car type, which was very convenient.

Much to my satisfaction, this diagnostic tool supports OBDII full functions, such as reading and erasing codes, live data, I/M readiness and vehicle information and so on. When I selected live data, the screen displayed the data list for the selected module, and I could transmit the parameters into graph, checking my car’s real-time running status in an intuitive manner. On top of that, it also supports all systems diagnosis (ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission, Brake System, Emission System, Fuel system, Light system etc.) and a majority of reset functions including oil reset, EPB reset and SAS reset and etc., which means that it is able to diagnose most problems in my car, and I don’t have to cost a lot of money just for turning off a light. By the way, it gets the shop manager and data manager for offering recorded historical problems, so I can take the history records as references when I meet some tricky issues.

Overall, if you’re a DIYer, with this scan tool you will be able to detect and fix lots of car issues by yourself without requiring the assistance of a skilled mechanic by your side. And it should be in your shopping list if you are a skilled mechanic who wants to get the diagnostic work well done efficiently and effortlessly. Highly recommended.

I am satisfied with my purchase and would recommend that anyone looking for an economical scanner look into this one

I purchased this scanner to supplement an older Snap On that I have and see how well this Autel performs. After one month of use, I am very satisfied with this scanner. Everything that I have tried to do, it has done. The only things that I have not tried as of yet is any of the tasks for DPF or SAS as I have not had a vehicle come in requiring any services for that. The user interface is simple and I can find exactly what I want to find right away. Overall, I am satisfied with my purchase and would recommend that anyone looking for an economical scanner look into this one. There will be updates both good and bad as time goes on and it sees more use.

The problems of the tested Peugeot, Chevrolet and Subaru were perfectly diagnosed and well solved

I have been using theAUTEL MK808for a year and so far so good. I highly recommend it to you and hope this review can give you some inspiration.

The MK808 came with extensive diagnosable vehicle software, from America to Asia and Europe, but I got no chance to test it on all diagnosable vehicles. However, the problems of the tested Peugeot, Chevrolet and Subaru were perfectly diagnosed and well solved. Compared with the handheld scan tools, this tablet diagnostic tool seems more powerful at data management. It has lots of applications that any Android devices have, and the automotive diagnostic applications do help a lot at solving the problems, especially the Shop Manager and the Autel web browser. Only need to check the records of detected and cleared codes at the Shop Manager, and I can have all the information required for the latest diagnosis clearly displaying on the 7 inches touchscreen. Additionally, it’s very convenient to send the data to Autel online mechanics in PDF when having problems.

Well …I’m so happy with this MK808 and highly recommend it again. Just try it! It won’t let you down.

Pros and Cons for Autel MK808:

PROS

CONS

The buttons are designed at the edge of the device.

It isn’t the fastest to scan and connect

It is well laid out for easy navigation.

If a module doesn’t connect or return a signal, it will return a misdiagnosis.

The touchscreen can also give you a quick response.

Doesn’t allow coding, adaptation, or actuation

This MK808 does not need to be connected to a computer to display information.

Supports various functions like TPMS service and IMMO functions

Displays sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU

Registers sensors to the vehicle

Who is it for?

It is an OBDII scanner for professional car enthusiasts, and it is not a gadget to be kept at home. Rather, it is designed for professionals and is mostly used in car repair shops.

http://blog.obd2eshop.com/autel-mk808-customer-reviews/

Admin
Admin

https://obdscanner.souluntan.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum